The flotarium is a relaxation technique that consists of floating in a saltwater pool with a concentration of specific mineral salts.
This technique is based on free floating in a closed and private environment, with a controlled water and air temperature, to achieve a state of deep relaxation and harmony.
The benefits of the flotarium are multiple, both physical and mental.
Being in a closed and private environment, with a controlled temperature, benefits such as:
- Stress relief: It is an excellent way to release accumulated stress in the body and mind. Floating in the salt water relaxes the body and releases muscle tension, allowing the brain to release endorphins and other relaxing chemicals.
- It enhances sleep quality: A state of deep relaxation can be achieved that helps to fall asleep more easily and quickly.
- Alleviate the pain: The flotarium may also be beneficial in relieving chronic pain.
- Improves blood circulation: It can improve blood circulation by helping to dilate blood vessels, which facilitates blood flow and can help lower blood pressure.
- Improve flexibility: Stretching and relaxation exercises can be performed while floating in the salt tub.
- Improve creativity and productivity